The e-LevelTM Electronic Leveling System is the heart of any AccuAir suspension package and provides unparalleled technology and features. This second generation controller offers the ability to save three unique vehicle heights into memory at the touch of a button using TruPositionTM Height Sensors installed in each corner of your suspension. These three heights are then instantly accessible from the user interface. The key to this technology is its RideMonitorTM Mode; while parked or driving the system will maintain the vehicle height when loading or unloading passengers and cargo or when road conditions change while driving. All of this automatic intelligence is unnoticed by the driver providing a consistent ride quality for all circumstances.
Operation of the e-LevelTM system is simple, yet its features are constantly working to provide you with the perfect ride-height in all conditions. Because the e-Level system utilizes height sensors instead of pressure sensors, changes in load are accurately corrected for. The adjustments made by an e-Level controller are so accurate that each wheel maintains its height within 1/8th of an inch and actually prevents cross-loading of air springs at a higher accuracy than any other method (Read Air on Scales). This is all made possible because the system calibrates to the vehicle upon installation and then learns how your air suspension behaves over time (similar to the technology used in today’s advanced fuel injection systems). This flexibility allows the e-Level controller to be used on any vehicle with a wide variety of valve speeds and requires NO user tuning.
In addition to managing the height of your air springs, the e-LevelTM system also manages your air compressor(s). A 0-200 psi sealed tank pressure sensor lets the ECU know the constant status of the air tank. This eliminates the use of a mechanical pressure switch and lets the e-LevelTM system manage your compressor(s) more efficiently. Constant self diagnostics monitor every component in the system and notify the user if a problem occurs. The e-LevelTM system also constantly monitors the status of your vehicle™s batteries and automatically turns the compressor(s) OFF if the system voltage drops below 10.5 volts.
Rocker Switch Interface:
When mounting space and cost are paramount, the Rocker Switch Interface is a simple, yet effective solution. The primary function of the Rocker Switch is to access your three saved heights by pressing UP or DOWN to raise or lower between saved heights (current vehicle height is indicated by red and green LED lit arrows). A small program button (usually hidden under the dash) allows you to toggle through functions like manual control over each air spring individually, manual control over front and rear air springs in pairs, Re-Saving each of your heights, and adjusting system preferences.
Note: This system also works with the TouchPadTM to make for simple upgrading.
All wiring harnesses are color-coded and Plug-n-Play for quick and error-free installation.
- 3 Programmable Heights Lowered / Ride Height / Raised.
- Ride-Monitor-Mode adjusts as needed while driving or parked.
- TruPosition Height Sensors provide accurate leveling regardless of load.
- Ride Height on Start gets you ready to drive when you turn the key.
- Anti Cross-loading Technology gives balanced spring weights.
- Key-Chain Remote (optional) accesses your 3 programmable heights from up to 200 ft away.
- Automatically Calibrates to any Air Suspension System on any vehicle, (NO user programming required).
- Straight to Height adjustments avoid valve â€œpulsingâ€ and gets you ready to drive immediately.
- Active Learning maximizes leveling performance after every adjustment.
- Manages Air Compressors for faster recovery / Stage II Package has a recovery time of only 52 seconds (100-150 psi).
- Monitors Vehicle Voltage and automatically turns compressor(s) OFF at 10.5 volts to prevent a dead battery.
- 100% Weather-Proof for under vehicle mounting.
- Plug-n-Play wiring harnesses for ease of installation.
- Each System is 100% Factory Tested.
(1) Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
(1) Rocker Switch Interface & Main Harness with
(4) Ride Height Sensors w/ Linkage
(1) 4-Corner Height Sensor Harness (20/20/16/16 ft)
(1) 4-Corner Solenoid Valve Harness (1 ft Pigtail)
(1) Main Power Harness w/ Built-in Fuses
(1) 0-200 psi Tank Pressure Sensor
(1) Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
(1) Installation & Operation Manuals